On Monday, I provided a brief definition of cloud computing and its expected growth as reported by Gartner. As a follow-up, today I’d like to take a look at the key benefits that cloud computing solutions offer.
- Cloud-based solutions don’t require any upfront capital equipment purchases.
- Maintenance and updates are automatically taken care of by the service provider.
- Cloud computing solutions are easy to implement.
- Cloud computing is highly-scalable. As your applications grow, you can add capacity as needed.
- Reduce overall hardware and IT support costs by outsourcing.
Let’s Get Mobile! Contact DecisionPoint Systems, Inc. for additional information about cloud-based mobile applications.