DecisionPoint Systems Inc. Releases ContentSentral v2.7
Irvine, CA July 17, 2013 — DecisionPoint Systems, is releasing v2.7 of its popular ContentSentral software product. ContentSentral is a mobile content delivery application (MCDA) for Android and iOS devices that enables mobile workers in industries such as field service, retail, hospitality and sales to access current corporate information. The user experience (UX) can be readily configured to reflect a business’ brand and connect to corporate data sources to deliver videos, images, documents, spreadsheets and forms.
Features included in the new release of ContentSentral include:
• Analytics powered by Adobe Omniture SiteCatalyst
• Print and mail options added to the content viewer screen
• Remembers most recently viewed items to aid in e-mail attachments and searches
• Ability to open content including PowerPoint files with other installed, compatible applications
• Ability to add a link (URL) as a type of content
• Ability to create and submit custom web-based forms
• User experience (UX) enhancements
About DecisionPoint Systems, Inc.
DecisionPoint Systems, Inc. (OTCBB: DPSI) empowers the mobile workforce to enhance customer satisfaction and accelerate business growth. They accomplish this by making enterprise software applications accessible to the front-line mobile worker anytime, anywhere. DecisionPoint combines its’ industry leading software products, application development capabilities, deployment and support services with the latest wireless, and mobile technologies