DecisionPoint offers maintenance and repair services for enterprise and corporate customers on nearly every Apple product – smartphones (iPhones), tablets (iPads), laptops (MacBooks), computers (iMacs), touchscreens and monitors. Our team of Apple repair technicians currently manages on-site and depot repairs for thousands of Apple products for enterprise customers across the country. With flexible support programs, our customers using Apple products can select from various service options that meet their needs. No matter if it’s on-site, depot, or overnight spare service, we will develop an Apple product repair program to meet your budget and operational requirements. The best part: every Apple product we repair comes with a 90-day limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, providing peace of mind and keeping your enterprise running efficiently.
Already an Apple Product User?
DecisionPoint can service your existing fleet of Apple products, including smartphones (iPhones), tablets (iPads), laptops (MacBooks), computers (iMacs), touchscreen monitors, laser printers, and extended product warranties. And if you’re looking to replace your legacy Apple products, you can leverage our IT lifecycle management services to help you manage IT asset disposition (ITAD) as you replace devices at their end of life (EOL). And when you upgrade your devices, we offer IT Asset Management Services to help your organization manage and track your deployment.
Why Choose DecisionPoint for Apple Repair Service?
- Extensive experience repairing Apple products
- Our expertise allows us to handle repairs on virtually any Apple device
- Our repairs programs are affordable and can be customized to fit any budget
- Our repair program provides visibility into repair status, so you can easily view the status of the repair and spare pools online
- We provide speedy service, letting you schedule same day service or request overnight delivery
- We have two U.S. based Apple product repair centers and offer nationwide coverage for on-site repairs.
We Are Here & Ready To Help!
Apple Product Support Services
Depot Repair Services
- We offer flexible 3-day, 5-day, or overnight repair service
- IT lifecycle management- Let us handle the reverse logistics and IT asset disposal (ITAD) of end of life (EOL) devices
- Our OnPoint Service Hub, a comprehensive online tool that manages repairs, analytics and data, lets you easily submit requests and get status updates
On-Site Repair Services
- On-site Apple Repair Service come with 4-hour, 8-hour, and next-business-day service response times
- We can complete repairs within your facility while adhering to your COVID-19 guidelines and practicing social distancing
- Our network of field service technicians allows us to quickly service your IT repairs regardless of the location of your facility
Overnight Spare Delivery and Management
- We deploy replacements as needed from customer-owned or company supplied spare pool
- We manage your spare pool, allowing your IT resources to focus on strategic initiatives
- OnPoint Service Hub provides real-time visibility into your spare pool and device repair status