You already know how tough it is to stay competitive in today’s cluttered marketplace — especially if you’re operating in a low-margin industry. The last thing your company needs is delivery processes and/or software that slow down DSO, creates tracking errors that result in additional data entry, inconveniences your customers, and waste paper. Solving issues like these is precisely why ExtenData, a subsidiary company of DecisionPoint, developed its award-winning electronic proof of delivery software, MobileConductor.
MobileConductor is the only software in the industry designed exclusively for the delivery process. With that focus, you can trust we’ve got it right. In fact, for over 13 years, we’ve been helping companies take control of their delivery operations and streamline their processes: two birds, one stone.
Why Use MobileConductor?
- Lower the cost of delivery and increase profitability
- Retain and expand customer base through top-notch customer service
- Gain delivery operations visibility with a solution configured to your unique business processes
- MobileConductor is an award-winning SaaS solution for delivery operations across industries
What Does A 35 To 52 Percent Savings Across Delivery Operations Look Like?
When you choose our electronic proof of delivery software, you’ll uncover numerous benefits, including:
- 50 Percent Paper Reduction! – replace outdated and expensive paper-based manual processes with convenient cloud-based and SaaS application models. It pays to go green.
- Lower Delivery Shrink By 40.2 Percent – Simply by knowing where your products are, you’ll reduce your delivery costs and increase your profitability.
- Over A Month Of Labor Saved – streamline delivery invoice adjustments and corrections for a cleaner invoicing process.
- Increase Customer Retention – Real-time alerts and notifications allow you to correct issues before your customer is impacted and turns delivery drivers into powerful front-line customer service team members.
Every day, delivery drivers in thousands of locations manage billions of dollars of inventory with MobileConductor.
MobileConductor Electronic Proof of Delivery Software Management & Visibility Features
- Adjust customer information, configuration, and pricing
- Establish regional locations that delivery operations define
- Create and configure all aspects of route schedules ― create, edit, assign, and monitor
- Define products characteristics, attributes, pricing (customer-specific pricing, promos, discounts, bracket/quantity breaks)
- Define and configure user types, roles, access, and security profiles
- Review and manage product inventory associated with each route/truck
- DVIR reporting and features to manage trucks/trailers and inspection profiles and data
- Track all aspects of product delivery to a customer
- Back-office ERP, WMS, TMS, or other business systems and processes integration
- Quantities delivered/returned, items/cases/pallets scanned, adjustments, reason codes
- Delivery Notes and Photos: Comprehensive review of the delivery.
- View audit information based on delivery
- Emails, real-time alerts, and notifications allow information to be shared with all stakeholders
- Record arrival and departure times, weights, and temperatures
- Industry reports used for decision support
- Tracking quantity of assets delivered and returned
- Support for returns on RMA created in the back-office system
- Support for future orders created by the driver and sent to a back-office system
- Standard and custom reports
MobileConductor’s Customer Service Features
- Online repository of customer transactions
- Status updates and real-time alerts
- Calculate delivery ETA
- Track all aspects of product sales to a customer with invoice tickets
- Credit and return tickets track all aspects of the product picked up or not delivered to a customer.
- Where’s My Truck: Client web portal to view the status of the delivery.
MobileConductor Features for the Delivery Driver
- Customer signature and payment information
- Automated PDF email of delivery receipt/Invoice
- Optional printed receipt for customers
- Pre-assigned route or route selection at login
- Review start of day inventory and view by order
- Truck and trailer selection and the ability to capture start and end mileage
- Route schedule by customer and expected delivery time
- Scan to confirm customer location, capture arrival and departure times
- Review customer details – address, contact name/number, notes, photos
- Ability to confirm each item individually with or without scanning
- Ability to confirm by scanning items, cases, or pallets
- Capture temperatures, notes, pictures, GPS location
- Print or email delivery tickets with or without pricing information
- End of day inventory reconciliation and payment settlement
- End of day reporting
- Custom workflow