DecisionPoint has 1,800 vetted IT professionals nationwide that we regularly employ for projects and on-demand IT service. Each technician is ranked and evaluated on their skill sets so we can provide the best possible service. In addition, our project coordinators schedule, monitor, and assess each call to ensure it was executed as expected.
Enterprise Solutions of Old
Historically enterprise IT services meant calling someone when something malfunctioned and spending time DIY’ing the solution while being coached over the phone. This can be, at best, a frustrating solution that costs your team downtime and lost sales. 93% of customer support teams surveyed recently said customer expectations are at an all-time high, and the industry is racing to keep up. The reactive support model of the past is quickly becoming obsolete.
DecisionPoint is an industry-leading partner for Fortune 100 companies that need extended enterprise IT service at offices, warehouses, boutiques, healthcare facilities, and other business locations. We offer proactive monitoring through OnPoint Service Hub, which flips the script on traditional reactive IT support.
OnPoint Service Hub
The OnPoint Service Hub is your window to service for all your enterprise locations. Based on your tailored Statement of Work, we customize our ITSM platform with your locations, service specifications, and specific requirements for assigning ticket urgency. As a result, on-site IT needs become as easy as entering basic data, and we handle the rest.
Through On-Point, You Can Handle:
- Infrastructure Monitoring
- We monitor all the IoT devices and use smart alerts to help your team cut through the thousands of alerts they see per week.
- Automated Infrastructure Ticketing
- When a device needs to be updated, OnPoint automatically creates a ticket that’s received and executed by our network operations center (NOC).
- IT Lifecycle Management
- The DecisionPoint team can help manage an advanced rollout of new hardware with zero-touch installation so your team can focus on internal support.
- Knowledge Base
- OnPoint can help reduce training time for new employees.
- Our knowledge base helps make a more secure network by providing the training everyone needs to understand their personal responsibility for network security.
- API Integration Capabilities
- More connections mean better services for your employees and customers, and OnPoint was built with API integrations to a majority of leading business software.
Service Options to Fit Your Business
DecisionPoint offers Next Day Service with customized severity levels so that your business always has enterprise IT services for the most critical issues impacting your business. We customize the service levels to minimize cost and maximize responsiveness.
- Next Business Day Service
- Two business days
- Three business days
- Prescheduled visits
We can help you solve problems in your enterprise. We offer brief on-site consultations to solve specific problems and can pre-schedule regular visits that span a half or full day to address tickets and issues.
Tech on Demand: Enterprise IT Service Tailored for Your Industry
- DecisionPoint has the reach to roll out new scanners and mobile printers in your warehouses across the country.
- We manage and support mobile cart technology and scanners for even the busiest healthcare offices.
- Need someone to troubleshoot your POS system during rush hour? DecisionPoint technicians have your back.
- Cellular data bills run high easily. There can be hard-to-catch network outages. When mobile devices are required for basic retail functions like curbside pickup, those outages can compound quickly. DecisionPoint can help.
- We can improve rental tracking at your ski lodge with RFID solutions and keep the WiFi strong even for remote hotels and resorts.
Your Complete IT Services Solution
DecisionPoint offers a complete lifecycle service, helping you manage your technology stack from cradle to grave. Let us help you customize the program that suits your business and your budget so you can keep your internal customers happy.