DecisionPoint understands that how you manage your enterprise mobile technology is just as critical as how you implement it. That’s why we have designed the OnPoint Service Hub to be your all-in-one self-service portal—your single pane of glass through which to see vital data regarding your entire mobile fleet.
The OnPoint Service Hub is a comprehensive tool that manages repairs, analytics and data. It acts as an enterprise management system for the entire lifecycle of your devices, while producing reports on everything from devices currently in-house, shipped for repair, in need of security updates, and more. Additionally, the OnPoint Service Hub incorporates APIs that allow for integration with third party help desk software like ServiceNow.
Repair Services and Technical Support
Repair Depot Services
- Flexible 3-day, 5-day, or overnight repair service
- Submit requests easily through the OnPoint Service Hub
- EOL (End of Life) device repair–let DecisionPoint handle the repair or the reverse logistics and disposal of EOL devices, while helping you transition to newer products at your convenience
On-Site Repair Services
- DecisionPoint manages service and repairs for more than 50 OEMs
- 4-hour, 8-hour, and next business day service response time
- Nationwide presence allows DecisionPoint to service your repairs with as little downtime as possible
Overnight Spare Delivery and Management
- Deploy replacements as needed from customer-owned or company supplied spare pool
- Manage the spare pool and allow IT resources to focus on strategic initiatives
Mobile Device Management (MDM) Help Desk
- MDM Tier 2 help desk to support for customers
- Third party provider of Tier 1 support
Our mobile business consulting services pair industry-leading hardware and software solutions to meet each customer’s unique requirements, while our deployment services minimize business disruptions.