As an Zebra-Authorized Service Provider, our team has extensive training for the service and repair of the complete line of Zebra printers. Our team of Zebra certified repair technicians currently manages onsite and depot repairs for 20,000+ Zebra printers for customers nationwide. Our flexible Zebra printer support and repair programs enable customers to select from a variety of service options. Whether you need onsite, depot or overnight spare service, we can customize a Zebra repair program that meets your operational needs and budget.
Already a Zebra Printer User?
DecisionPoint is a premiere Systems Integrator that has the ability to help you select the right Zebra printers, printer parts, accessories, printheads, and barcode supplies, as well as extended warranties via DecisionPoint’s Zebra-Authorized Service. Leverage our IT Lifecycle Management services to help you manage IT asset disposition as you replace end of life (EOL) Zebra printers.
Why Use DecisionPoint for Zebra Printer Support and Repair
- Affordable: Customized Zebra Printer Support programs to fit any budget
- Visibility: Easily view the status of repair and spare pools online
- Fast Service: Schedule same day service or request overnight delivery
- US Based: Local service technicians available to be onsite
- Over 25 years of Zebra printer repair and support experience
We Are Here & Ready To Help!
Zebra Printer Support Services
Depot Repair Services
- Flexible 3-day, 5-day, or overnight repair service
- IT lifecycle management – Let us handle the reverse logistics and IT asset disposal (ITAD) of end of life (EOL) devices
- Easily submit requests and get status updates through our OnPoint Service Hub, a comprehensive online tool that manages repairs, analytics, and data
On-Site Repair Services
- 4-hour, 8-hour, and next-business-day service response time
- Ability to complete repairs within your facility while adhering to your COVID-19 guidelines and practicing social distancing
- Nationwide network of field service technicians allows us to quickly service your IT repairs regardless of the location of your facility
Overnight Spare Delivery and Management
- Deploy replacements as needed from customer-owned or company-supplied spare pool
- We manage your spare pool to allow your IT resources to focus on strategic initiatives
- Onpoint Service Hub, a proprietary online tool that provides real-time visibility into your spare pool and device repair status
Zebra Printers We Support
- Desktop Printers
- Mobile Printers
- Industrial Printers
- ID Card Printers
- RFID Printers
- Kiosk Printers
Zebra Barcode Printer Repair
ZT610, ZT620, ZT510, ZM4+, 110xiI, 110xiII, 110XiIII, 110xi4, 140XiI, 140XiII, 140XiIII, 140xi4, 170XiI, 170XiII, 170XiIII, 170xi4, 220xiI, 220xiII, 220xiIII, 220Xi4, 110XiIIIPlus, 140XiIIIPlus, 170XiIIIPlus, 220XiIIIPlus, Z Series, ZM400, ZM600, 105SL, 105sl plus, S4M, EM 220, 90XiI, 90XiII, 90XiIIIplus, S300, S400, S500, S600, Z4000, and Z4M.