Building on the successful MC3000 Series, Motorola has announced the release of the MC3100 Series mobile computer that offers advanced computing power. Built for within the four-walls, the MC3100 Series provides anytime mobility in retail stores, warehouse aisles, out in the yard or on the loading dock. The MC3100 offers the latest in mobile technology and security features, including:
- Integrated RFID tag that allows enterprises to track and locate MC3100 devices right out of the box
- Motorola’s new Mobility Platform Architecture 2.0 for easy and cost-effective porting of applications from other Motorola mobile computers
- Motorola MAX Rugged design meets applicable MIL-STD and IEC specifications for drop, tumble and sealing
- Motorola Max Secure FIPS 140-2 certification and support for the most advanced encryption and authentication algorithms
- Motorola MAX Sensor provides enterprise-class Interactive Sensor Technology (IST) that enables leading edge motion-based applications, including dynamic screen orientation, power management and free-fall event logging
As with all Motorola devices, you’ll also have the best-in-class data capture technology right at your fingertips. Available with a Symbol 1D laser scanner or 1D/2D imager, the MC3100 provides superior performance no matter what type of data you need to capture. Download the Datasheet to learn more about the superior features of the MC3100.
Contact DecisionPoint Systems, Inc. for more information about the six different models of the MC3100 and we’ll help to determine which device will best meet your business needs.